At Boston Corporate Relocation, each and every move we handle begins with a call from one of our highly trained Relocation Specialists, usually within minutes of your notification. We immediately begin the process of personalizing a Greater Boston Area relocation plan with exacting precision and experience.
Each Corporate Relocation candidate has a dedicated counselor who will manage each step of the moving process. Our initial contact with your transferee will include:
- Confirmation of any details provided to us such as address, phone, etc.
- Discussion about any planned dates for the relocation.
- How we will coordinate their move, services that have been authorized and a plan to proceed.
- Any special needs or concerns? Children, pets, storage?
- We discuss your relocation policy and the services they are entitled to.
- Offer our contact information so they can reach us with any questions or needs they may have in the future.
We then follow up, in writing, with all of the details we gleaned from this conversation and begin a detailed plan of action. We will coordinate, on a case by case basis as needed and authorized or requested many other destination services here in the Greater Boston Area, including but not limited to:
- Pick up at Logan or surrounding Airports
- Neighborhood Orientation
- Apartment Search (short or long term)
- Apartment sub-letting Home
- Purchase Search Home Sale
- Moving Coordination (with our trusted partners)
- And many other services
We keep in touch with your transferee EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, documenting our contact and actions so every member of the relocation process is in the know, no matter when they become involved. You're entitled to that information as well, that's why we provide you with a special computer login and password, so you can view the details of all of your relocations as they are happening. We believe that no Boston Corporate Relocation job or task is too small or too large, and if it is important to you or your employee - It is IMPORTANT to us!